NTS-6002-MSF NTP Time Server.
NTP Network Time Server with MSF radio time receiver.
An updated version of the NTS-6001-MSF the NTS-6002-MSF NTP Time server combines an MSF radio atomic time signal clock with an embedded Linux solid state computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via a web browser interface.
The unit connects directly to your network via a CAT5 Ethernet connection and fits in a standard 19" rack. This radio time server incorporates a radio controlled computer clock and remote weather proof (IP65) antenna. Ideally the antenna should be mounted externally on a wall, but can also be mounted internally near a window. The antenna can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft) away as a standard installation, or up to 1,000m (3,000ft) using an optional antenna extension kit.
The NTS-6002-MSF has a backlit LCD display to show both time information and radio signal reception to aid installation. The Software drivers conform to the Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4) and are available for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast NTP time synchronization. Configuration and management of the unit is straight forward via a Web interface. The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assign an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address.
The NTS-6002-MSF has dual Ethernet ports enabling it to serve time to 2 independent networks and can handle more than 500,000 NTP requests per minute per network, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large networks with thousands of clients!
WWVB (North America) and DCF (Germany) radio receiver options are also available for this product
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server.
- Industry leading6 Year Warranty.
- Includes MSF radio antenna + can support a secondary active GPS antenna.
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Configured across network via a secure browser interface by HTTPS (RFC2616) and Secure Shell (SSH).
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100/1000 Mbit.
- Supports NIC Teaming for fail over and redundancy.
- Can handle more than 500,000 NTP requests per minute per port, ideal for large networks.
- MD5/SHA authentication for advanced security.
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security.
- Solid State Flash memory enables software upgrades and eliminates 'disk failure.'
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite and Radio time Status.
- SNTP and NTP protocol support.
- Syslog error reporting.
|Receiver:||MSF radio receiver|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 8 milliseconds, typical|
MSF: <1 microseconds, relative to UTC
|NTP Time Requests:||>500,000 requests per minute|
|Supported Networks:||Can supply time to 2 separate networks|
|Power Consumption:||27 Watts|
|Housing:||Standard 19" rackmount (1U)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D):||45mm × 425mm × 309mm|
|Display:||LCD Panel, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Protocols (NTP & SNTP):||NTP: v2 (RFC 1119), v3 (RFC 1305), v4 (RFC 2131)|
SNTP: v3 (RFC 1769), v4 (RFC 2030)
|Network Interface:||Standard 10/100/1000 Base-T, Dual RJ-45 Network Connections|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50°C / 32-122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||Max. 85%|
What's in the box
- NTS-6002-MSF Unit.
- MSF Radio Antenna (with a 5m/4 Core Cable - not shown.)
- Power Lead.
- NTP Software/Instruction manual on USB Stick.
- Junction Box (used to extend antenna cable - if necessary.)
- IDC Cable Tool (used to insert cable into the junction box- if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the NTS-6002-MSF NTP Time Server: