NTS-4000-WWVB-R NTP Time server
A complete solution for WWVB radio time signal network time synchronisation.
The NTS-4000-R-WWVB NTP Time Server combines a radio atomic time signal receiver with an embedded solid state computer running Galleon Systems' proprietry, secure operating system.
The unit simply connects to your network via a CAT5 Ethernet connection and fits in a standard 19" rack (a standalone version of the NTS-4000-WWVB is also available). This radio network timing solution incorporates a radio controlled computer clock and a remote radio antenna that receives the time from the WWVB atomic time signal. The antenna is fully weather proof (IP65) as ideally it must be installed externally internal mounting is also an option. The antenna can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft), or by using an optional antenna extension kit this can be extended up to 1,000m (3,000ft)
The NTS-4000-WWVB-R has an LCD display to show run-time information for both the time information and radio signal reception to aid installation. The Software drivers conform to the Network Time Protocol and are available for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast NTP time synchronization. Configuration and management of the unit is straight forward via a network interface. The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used.
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server.
- Support for NTP and SNTP compatible clients.
- Can handle more than 3,000 NTP requests per minute, ideal for small to medium networks.
- Configured across network via a windows configuration utility.
- Flash memory enables software to be upgraded.
- RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit.
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite Status.
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional.
- Includes WWVB Radio Antenna.
- Standard WWVB Radio antenna cable length up to 200m (600ft) with option to extend to 1,000m (3,000ft) if required.
- SNTP and NTP support.
- Syslog error reporting.
- 6 years warranty.
|Receiver:||WWVB radio receiver|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 12 milliseconds, typical|
GPS: <1 microseconds, relative to UTC
|NTP Time Requests:||>3,000 requests per minute|
|Supported Networks:||Can supply time a single network|
|Power Consumption:||8 Watts|
|Housing:||Standard 19" rackmount (1U)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D):||45mm × 423mm × 163mm|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Protocols (NTP & SNTP):||NTP: v2 (RFC 1119), v3 (RFC1305), v4 (RFC 2131)|
SNTP: v3 (RFC 1769), v4 (RFC 2030)
|Network Interface:||Single RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50°C / 32-122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||Max. 85%|
What's in the box
- NTS-4000-R-WWVB Unit.
- Instruction Manual.
- Power Lead.
- NTP Software CD.
- MSF Radio Antenna (with a 5m/4 Core Cable - not shown.)
- Junction Box (used to extend antenna cable - if necessary.)
- IDC Cable Tool (used to insert cable into the junction box- if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the NTS-4000-WWVB-R NTP Time Server: