NTP Network Time Server with WWVB time receiver.
A complete solution for synchronising large networks. The NTS-8000-WWVB Network Time Server combines a WWVB based atomic radio clock receiver with a Windows server operating system based computer and offers straight forward configuration and management by a standard Windows or remote interface.
The unit connects directly to your network via a CAT5 Ethernet connection and fits in a standard 19" rack. This radio time server incorporates a radio controlled computer clock and remote weather proof (IP65) antenna. Ideally the antenna should be mounted externally on a wall, but can also be mounted internally near a window. The antenna can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft) away as a standard installation, or up to 1,000m (3,000ft) using an optional antenna extension kit.
The NTS-8000-WWVB has a backlit LCD display to show both time information and radio signal reception to aid installation. The Software drivers conform to the Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4) and are available for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast NTP time synchronization. Configuration and management of the unit is straight forward via a network interface. The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used.
The NTS-8000-WWVB can be built with multiple (currently up to six) Ethernet ports enabling it to serve time to multiple independent networks and can handle more than 3,000 NTP requests per minute per network, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to very large networks with thousands of clients!
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server.
- Includes WWVB radio time signal receiver.
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients.
- Easily configured via a proprietary windows configuration utility pre-installed on the server.
- Multiple RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit.
- Can handle more than 3,000 NTP requests per minute per port, ideal for large networks.
- MD5 authentication for advanced security.
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security.
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite and Radio time Status.
- SNTP and NTP protocol support.
- Syslog error reporting.
- 6 years warranty.
|Receiver:||WWVB radio receiver|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 12 milliseconds, typical|
WWVB: <1 microseconds, relative to UTC
|NTP Time Requests:||>3,000 requests per minute|
|Supported Networks:||Can supply time to up to 6 separate networks|
|Housing:||Standard 19" rackmount (2U)|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Operating System:||Latest Windows Server Edition|
|Protocols (NTP & SNTP):||NTP: v2 (RFC 1119), v3 (RFC1305), v4 (RFC 2131)|
SNTP: v3 (RFC 1769), v4 (RFC 2030)
|Network Interface:||Multiple (up to 6) RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50°C / 32-122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||Max. 85%|
What's in the box
- NTS-8000-WWVB Unit.
- MSF Antenna (with a 5m/4 Core Cable.)
- Instruction Manual.
- Power Lead.
- NTP Software CD.
- Junction Box (used to extend antenna cable - if necessary.)
- IDC Cable Tool (used to insert cable into the junction box- if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the NTS-8000-WWVB NTP Time Server: