TS-900-GPS Network Time Server.
The TS-900-GPS Network Time Server solution consists of a GPS clock, GPS antenna and TimeSync software. The GPS clock is attached to a windows PC and the supplied TimeSync software once installed configures the machine as a Stratum 1 NTP time server. A two line display on the TS-900 unit shows run-time information for the GPS subsystem and UTC time.
Sitting safely behind your company firewall the TS-900 provides an elegant network timing solution allowing a Windows Server or a Domain Controller to supply accurate, secure UTC time to any other machine or digital clock on your network.
- Installs as a service on a Windows Server adding Stratum 1 NTP Time Server functionality.
- Supports NTP and SNTP compatible clients.
- Front Panel display to easily assess Time and Satellite Status.
- GPS active antenna + 10m cable.
- Extension box and wiring tool included - GPS antenna cable length can be extended up to 1,000m (3,000ft) if required.
- Syslog error reporting.
- Email warning if GPS synchronisation is lost.
- 3 years warranty.
- Lifetime Technical Support by phone or email.
|Type of receiver:||Active GPS Antenna 12 channel|
|Mounting (GPS Clock)||19" (2U) rackmount|
|Mounting (Antenna)||Wall mounting bracket|
|Display:||LCD, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Network Interface:||Via a Windows server or workstation|
|Interface to Server:||RS232 serial interface. (USB optional)|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Working Temperature:||0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: +/- 20 milliseconds, typicalGPS: 1 microseconds, relative to UTC|
|Signal (GPS) Accuracy||<1 µs, relative to GPS|
What's in the box
- TS-900 unit + Power Lead.
- GPS Antenna (with a 10m/8 Core Cable - not shown) + power supply.
- Instruction Manual.
- NTP Software CD.
- Junction Box (to extend antenna cable - if necessary.)
- IDC Cable Tool (to insert extension cable into the junction box- if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the TS-900-GPS: