Network Digital Wall Clock.
Powered from a mains outlet and developed from an Aluminum body, the Galleon digital wall clock is available in either (HH:MM:ss) or (HH:MM) formats. Fitted with anti-glare plexiglass, the unit can synchronise with a Galleon timeserver through an Ethernet port for accurate and precise readings.
- Synchronized and highly accurate, the time is automatically updated to ensure consistency and reliability.
- Uses PoE (Power over Ethernet) for easy installation and operation.
- Hundreds of clocks can be configured from a single PC.
|Display:||Super Bright 7 Segment Red LED's|
|Display Format:||68 User Defined Display Formats ⊕ Selectable 12 or 24 Hour Format|
|Clock Accuracy:||Up to 1 second per year with included high accuracy crystal oscillator at 0°C to 40°C. For increased accuracy, a time receiver option is required. Available time receivers include GPS, CDMA, IRIG-B, SMPTE, PC and Ethernet.|
|Operating Modes:||Real time hours, minutes and second|
|Digit Height:||45mm (1.8") to 305mm (12") Characters|
|Visibility:||Up to 50 meters|
|Power Requirement:||110 volt AC Adapter with low voltage cord|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity:||0% to 95% Non-Condensing|
|Construction:||Aluminum or plastic Frame with anti-glare plexiglass front|
What's in the box
- Inova Solutions Network Clock.
- Power Injector (used to power the clock if PoE is not available - if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the Inova Solutions Network Clock: