PoE Wall Clock.
The 4" 4 digit Ethernet digital Clock can be used to connect to a time source such as our NTP Time Servers in order to receive an accurate time signal which can then be used in business environments to output the correct time.
For increased accuracy, PoE wall clocks can be synchronised with any of our units with the product code NTS or TS.
- Synchronized and highly accurate, the time is automatically updated to ensure consistency and reliability.
- Uses PoE (Power over Ethernet) for easy installation and operation.
- Hundreds of clocks can be configured from a single PC.
|Display:||7 Segment Red LED|
|Digit Height:||100mm (4")|
|Visibility:||Up to 50 meters|
|Display Format:||12 or 24 Hour Format|
|Clock Accuracy:||200 milliseconds typical|
|Operating Modes:||Real time hours and minutes|
|Power Requirement:||Power-over-Ethernet PoE Fully compliant with IEEE 802.af|
|Dimensions:||150mm Height x 300mm Width x 60mm Depth|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity:||0% to 95% Non-Condensing|
|Construction:||Aluminum or plastic Frame with anti-glare plexiglass front|
What's in the box
- Inova Solutions PoE Clock.
- Power Injector (used to power the clock if PoE is not available - if necessary.)
The following products are also available for use with the Inova Solutions PoE Clock: